Asian Grilled Salmon Rice Bowl w/ Avocado
What You’ll Need:
- 4 pieces of salmon (Whole foods removed the skin for us, but you can leave it on too)
- 2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Small Garlic Clove Minced
- 6 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
For the Salmon:
Combine the Dijon, Soy Sauce, Garlic, and Olive Oil and whisk together until smooth. Place the salmon in a ziploc bag and pour the marinade over the salmon making sure its covering all the pieces. Squeeze any extra air out of the bag and place in the fridge for however long you want the salmon to marinade for. While getting the grill ready take the salmon out of the fridge and grill each side for 4-5 minutes.
Cook your rice while the fish is grilling and grill any veggies you want ( we choose zucchini). Once the fish and rice are done combine in a bowl and top with sliced avocado and a little more soy sauce!